We help people look forward to Mondays. Take your career's next essential step.
iRiS Construction Recruiting has an immediate need for a Traveling Construction Superintendent to lead Luxury Retail projects for a Top General Contractor.
They are seeking candidates with the following project backgrounds:
- Lead Superintendent experience on High-end, Luxury retail projects
Please apply today for Immediate Consideration!!!
- Overall management of field operations
- Create and manage project schedule
- Coordination of subcontracts, drawings, and specifications
- Establishing budgets and controlling cost
- Identify the causes of cost variances and eliminate negative variances
- Identify project risk, and work to mitigate it
- Communicate quality standards to each subcontractor and vendor
- Conduct systematic quality control inspections
- Follows company safety program, laws, and OSHA operating standards
- Manages jobsite cleanliness
- Prepares daily time cards for personnel under supervision
- Prepares daily logs
- High-school diploma; Civil engineering or construction management degree preferred
- 5+ years of construction management experience
- Previous experience bringing structure out of the ground
- Word and Excel skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Establishing relationships
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to transport under 50 pounds.
Please apply today for immediate consideration, or send your resume to Zach Mayner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews going on now! Don’t delay apply today!