We help people look forward to Mondays. Take your career's next essential step.
Position: Transportation Manager
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus
Shift: Mon-Fri 1st Shift
We’re working with a multi-billion dollar transportation organization in the US that’s been a staple in the industry for the last 50+ years. The search is for an experienced Transportation Manager to head up one of their longest standing dedicated accounts. Significant growth initiatives is why the position is open leading to upward mobility and advancement opportunities.
This individual will have 4-5 direct reports and up to 50 company drivers. If this is an opportunity that aligns with your background, let’s connect!
– Plans, directs, and oversees all transportation functions for the account
– Developing great relationships with the drivers and leaders of their client
– Monitor KPI metrics and analyze operational variables and implement solutions that positively impact account performance
– Ensures on-time delivery of products and services
– Ensures transportation operations meets or exceeds safety and regulatory standards
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent management experience in the logistics field (3-5 years)
– Strong knowledge of dispatch operations, transportation management and logistics solutions with a broad knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
– Exceptional communication skills
– Excellent leadership abilities
Submit your information to Andrew VanAelst for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org