We help people look forward to Mondays. Take your career's next essential step.
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits! Relocation Assistance offered!
This is your chance to be part of an exciting opportunity! This company is #1 in their space and is looking to find a Demand Planner to take their business to the next level. They offer a collaborative environment and stable business model and are poised for continued growth offering opportunities for advancement within the organization.
In this role you will be responsible for forecasting and planning products within specified product categories and serving as the accountable owner of forecast accuracy and optimized inventory levels. You will be responsible for providing guidance, analysis, and oversight that will deliver performance through several sales channels such as wholesale, DTC and Retail Stores.
What’s in it for you?
– Position with a well-known stable company offering lots of opportunity for advancement
– Excellent health benefits eligible 1st day of month after start date
– 401K retirement plan with company contribution
– Team oriented and entrepreneurial work environment
If you have a passion for buying, an innate ability to forecast trends, and the following list of qualifications you could be on your way to a successful career!
If the following list of requirements meet your skill level this could be the job for you!
– 3-5 years Merchandising experience within a corporate retail setting
– Highly proficient/Advanced in Excel and experience utilizing tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Power BI.
– Experience utilizing demand planning/inventory/purchase orders/supply chain optimization tools
– Strong analytical skills, ability to convert data into information and present insights
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Interviews going on now. Don’t Delay Apply today!
Submit your information to Sondra Caputo for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org